I am Mukesh Ghatiya. I am a mad nomad with ODD (Observer, Dreamer, Doer) personality.
Professionally, I am a Product Management Consultant, located in Bangalore. A 15+ years experienced entrepreneur having played roles in Product Management, Software Engineering and Designing.
I like to observe people, solve problems and build things.
I’m available for short term assignments. I’ve mentioned the kind of assignments I am up for on my Linkedin Profile which would also give you a glimpse on what all I have been up to professionally in past.
I keep writing some of my thoughts or updates on my projects that I am undertaking. Do check out my latest writings on the blog.
About my name: Some people wonder about my surname (ones who know Hindi). So, its pronounced as “Gh-aa-ti-ya”, though it doesn’t quite matter how you choose to do it yourself. I have nothing to do with “ghaats”. My ancestors somehow didn’t possibly envisage the issue this surname could cause, and when I started to write my name in English and I didn’t figure I could avoid mispronunciation issue by just adding an “a” 🙂 All is well though. My name helps me being in top in SEO 🙂 Anyway, now that you know my name is funny, imagine about whole package!
Here’re a few links related to me
These are some of my interests, in no particular order:
Here’s my one old wishlist. Need to update it sometime.
- To learn Urdu, Punjabi and Spanish
- To find at least one look alike of mine
- To visit Pakistan
- To meet Bill Watterson and Scott Adams
- To become apprentice of a psychologist/psychiatrist.
- To learn knife throwing
- To own a boomerang and to know how to use it
- To go to Las Vegas with $10M for 15 days.
- Full collection of “Tiger” comics by Bud Blake.
- To do Bungee jumping, Skydiving, paragliding and Scuba diving.
- To be able to sing such that ppl won’t mind it, even if they don’t request to continue 🙂
- To travel back in time and marry Waheeda Rehman.